Saturday, May 12, 2007

Thank you Elizabeth!!

The most fantabulous Elizabeth from Sydney NS has proven herself a terrific swap partner on her first foray into a knitter's swap. Elizabeth and I were hooked up through the Knitter's Coffee Swap.

Want proof of Elizabeth's goodness? For one thing, she proved that in Nova Scotia, the coffee rocks...



As a point of information - the Just Us Guatamalan is amazing and I can't wait to try the Mills Mountain. Then, she confirmed what we all know...that Fleece Artist is one amazing company ...



The roving is Blueberry Mist and the Blue Faced Leicester/Mohair pair of skeins is a Baadeck Yarns exclusive colourway that is inspired by the Nova Scotia fall colours. Can't quite see it? How about another look...


Elizabeth explained all this to me in a wonderful card that explained how she chose all this wonderful stuff. I also got some bonus stuff...a dark chocolate bar (yum!), cat coasters, and some tea. Thanks Elizabeth!
And to close - don't you wish you were a cat?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Looks like a succesful swap - the yarn is amazing!

Knitting Granny said...

I found your blog from the Coffee Swap blog - your package looks fantastic! I noticed in your "On the Needles" list you have Eunny's Print 'O The Wave Stole...how's it going for you? I'm just starting mine and having a pretty rough time. I'm almost to the point of saying that it's just too hard for me. Makes me want to cry. I hope yours is coming along much better. Do you have any pictures? Thanks for listening.