Friday, May 4, 2007

Last prize...

...goes to the blogless Elizabeth in Syndey N.S.!!! Since Elizabeth is my delightful Coffee Swap partner she will be getting a grand package indeed!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered - not just for taking a chance but also for sticking around to read my ramblings and respond to my rants. It has been a wonderful year so far and I can only hope that the next one is as good.

Update on the afghan - I sent my mother an email explaining that the afghan has become as painful to knit as ... well I am without a good metaphor today (it is Friday my friends - expect little on Fridays!). Anyway, I have been gracefully excused from the afghan and told to knit whatever I want.

Woohoo...Lizard Ridge, here I come!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is blogless Elizabeth - you have no idea how much I wanted that wool! That's wonderful and I'm looking forward to getting my needles into it.
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are bailing on the afghan and are going to work on something that you are excited about - can't wait to see the pictures.

Heather said...

please contact sp10