This is not a good blogging week.
I have NOTHING to say…well, that’s not entirely true. Almost nothing to say.
Ever just feel boring? Reminds me of Alanis Morrissette:
How can I feel so boring for someone so interesting?
If Alanis feels boring what is there for the rest of us more mundane civil servants armed with knitting needle types? How about 3 cats? And a messy house?
Will. Never. Date. Again.
- my bank went ahead and invested my RSP for me without my permission. This would be a BAD thing if I wasn’t getting a much better interest rate now.
- Madeline has been divine in the mornings – getting up early, getting herself dressed, making breakfast for her and her brother!
- Madeline was abducted by aliens who have replaced her with a look alike who likes mornings.
- My mother will be taking the children shopping for mother’s day on Saturday – despite my apparent obsession it is unlikely I will receive anything that fits my interests…I can only hope that I will be shocked otherwise.
- I started the clapotis…it’s a gift but I can’t say for who but if you can order yourself some Andean Treasure from KnitPicks – do it! Its just that awesome.
- The ex kissed me and I dashed in the opposite direction – because it was nice AND scary AND confusing AND very very wrong
- At 36 I am no longer ruled by my hormones (but I wanted to be…very very much)
- I realized that my reaction to fear, anxiety and sadness is to become tired.
- I am tired