- The Ashford Joy is heading off to Port Hope to be consigned tomorrow.
- The Little Gem is also travelling to Port Hope because the crank drive band keeps slipping out of its groove - so either there is something up with the wheel or something up with my treadling. Laurie at the Black Lamb will hopefully be able to diagnose the issue. It hasn't stopped me from spinning up some lovely blue merino though!
- Tomorrow the young man and I will head out for Toronto in the morning for a fun and fabulous few days of visiting with the blogless wanna-baa of the comments and her family. We have plans to visit the Toronto zoo and then go to Canada's Wonderland where I fully expect that Alex will see to it that I lose 5-10 years off my life expectancy due to the stress of having to go on rides with him.
- Knitting progress continues and I hope to have pictures next week.
- My neighbour is laying down tile in the bathroom today and I hope that by the time I am back on Tuesday my bathroom will have returned to normal. I have become a huge fan of giving large sums of money to men I don't know very well and then walking away while they fix things around my house.
Back next week with hopefully more interesting stuff and maybe even some pictures!