Thursday, April 26, 2007

Coffee swap questionnaire

Apparently I can't resist a good swap - add caffeine and I'd pretty much sell my firstborn to participate!

1. Whole bean or ground? Ground please!

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Either is terrific - not a big fan of bold coffees though

3. Regular or flavored? I love flavoured coffee...unfortunately it doesn't like me. Guaranteed unhappy tummy if it isn't "neat"

4. How do you drink your coffee? I love my half and half or 18% but am trying to cut down on it and have been cutting my cream with skim lately - not as nice but I feel less guilty.

5. Favorite coffee ever? I once bought a half pound of beans from a coffee roastery (is that word?) in Montreal. Divine. Crack in a coffee cup. I still fantasize about it.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? With the exception of preferring milder coffee and no flavours - not too picky.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? No...I like to savour it all by itself...paired with a good crossword puzzle. Convenient as I am trying to en-thinner myself.

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? That's about it...pretty easy to please!

9. Yarn/fiber you love? Natural protein fibres - wools, silk and alpaca are favourites. Bamboo is lovely too.

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Fun fur, chenille, metallics, ribbons - I'm not flashy and neither is my fibre!

11. What's on your needles? This is where I guiltily admit the number of projects I have - 3 pairs of socks, 2 sweaters, a shawl and a scarf - but thankfully no afghan! I have been given afghan reprieve! More on this in another post.

12. Favorite colors? This is tough to answer - I love reds and jewel tones but I also am developing a strong appreciation for more muted tones. The painting I had in an earlier post from a few weeks ago is a good example of how much I like really saturated colours.

13. Allergies? Not to fibre - so far. I don't mind scents but am not a candle person or wear perfumes.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? Nope - oh wait - certain colour combinations drive me nuts - black and blue (bruise!), red and green (christmas!), black and yellow (bumble bee!)

No comments: