Thursday, September 25, 2008

Craig - this one's for you...

I have been told that there is too much boring knitting content on my blog and that to spice things up I need more hockey jerseys.

Seeing as how I believe its important to satisfy the needs of my readers I give you (please substitute name of your favourite hockey team as appropriate):

A kindergarten teacher tells her class she’s a BIG Flyers fan. She’s really excited about it and asks the kids if they’re Flyers fans too. Everyone wants to impress the teacher and say they are too, except ONE kid named Dougie.

The teacher looks at Dougie and says, "Doug, you’re not a Flyers fan?"

He says, "Nope, I’m a Leafs fan!"

She says, "Well why are you a Leafs fan and not a Flyers fan?" to which Dougie replies, "Well, my mom is a Leafs fan, and my dad is a Leafs fan, so I’m a Leafs fan."

The teacher’s not real happy. She’s a little hot under the collar. She says, "Well, if your moms an idiot, and your dads a moron, then what would you be?!"

Dougie says, "Then I’d be a Flyers fan!"

(baboom boom)

And how can I forget...


(Dear knitters - this concludes our hockey content for the year. Knitting and spinning will resume shortly.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what about the non-knitters and the non-hockey people? Although I do like the pretty pictures you post.

frapilu said...

Chuckle. That was funny. Thanks.

Back to my crochet now. I'm not quite but nearing the end of my second ball. :)

France